1) what’s your favourite horror movie?
that’s is one of the hardest question ever. I love so many horror movies….but I think i’m going to go with Friday the 13th : part 2, but i have to mention American Mary, The strangers and Sinister.
2) if you were in a horror movie, how far do you think you would get? (Five minutes, halfway, all the way to the end credits…) :
I like to think that I would be able to survive for a while, but i also think that it would depend on what kind of horror movie i am in. I would probably freak out completely if I was stuck in a haunted house, but i would be smart and organize if I was attacked by a serial killer or running away from zombies.
3) Favorite scary video game?
Outlast is my all time favorite and the only horror game that made me scream. I loved the graphic and the storyline. Very entertaining game if you are into horror.
4) Favorite scary story?
Bloody Mary. I don’t know why, but this story scares the hell out of me. Also, my mind is so weird, like, everytime i walk in front of a miroir at night, i start thinking «Bloody Mary…Bloody Mary…» and i walk away before i can say the third one. I’m so weird.
5) What’s one unusual thing that you are afraid of?
I don’t know if it’s unusual, but I’m always scared of being home alone at night. When my roommate is out, i get very worried that a serial killer is going to come in the house and just kill me. So I lock all the doors, even the one of my bathroom when i’m getting in the shower, it’s stupid.
6) What’s your first halloween memory?
i’m not sure, but i have this memory of me being dress up as a pumkin. I have no idea how old I was, or what happened that night, I just remember alot of orange makeup.
7) what’s your favorite halloween memory?
Once upon a time, me and my friend went out to trick or treat, we were kind of old, 15years old I think, but we wanted to have some fun. Anyway, we went out, me, 3 friends and my mom. We had just finished the street and decided to jump in the car and try somewhere else. We all get in the car and realize that one of our friends is missing. We looked back and see her running our way. She couldn’t talk or scream or asked us to wait because she had tape on her mouth. She was dressed up as a mime. I can still perfectly picture the moment I saw her, a scared mime running down the street making signs with her hands to be sure we see her. We couldn’t stop laughing.
8) Best halloween costume you’ve had?
9) Worst halloween costume you`ve had?
I was dressed up as dog one year. It was ridiculous. I kind of wish I had a picture.
WHICH IS SCARIER :
10. Werewolves or vampires? Vampires.
11. Ghosts or zombies? Ghosts are terrifying. I would freak out.
12. Creepy dolls or creepy clowns? Ummmmmm. Both? I guess the worst would be a creepy clown doll, that would be awful.
13.Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers or Leatherface? Even if LOVE Jason, i think Freddy is much scarier because he can kill you in your dreams and you kind of have to sleep once in a while….