Helloooooo book reading friends, how are you all doing on this beautiful Friday? In today’s blog post, i’m doing the Epic Reads tag (X) 😀
1. If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to tea, who would you invite and what would you serve them?
I think i’d like to take J.K. Rowling and Ron Weasley out in some kind of sweet shop where we could eat everything we wanted. How awesome would that be?
2. What book do you wish the author would write a prequel for?
I’d like a prequel of A Darker Shade of Magic, I think it would be great too see what the characters were up too before. Seeing more of Kell’s travels and Lila’s life. I also think a prequel for Carry On would be awesome. Since that book happens in their last year at the magic school, I would LOVE to read about their first years and how Baz and Simon were before.
3. Which two characters (NOT from the same book) do you think would make a good couple?
ohhhh, let me think. I would LOVE to see Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles with Jesper from Six of Crows. That would be an epic couple full of perfection. Also, their interactions would be kind of fantastic.
4. If you ran into your favorite author on the subway and only could say one sentence to them, who is it and what would it be?
omg. One sentence……. so, probably something like : Hello Miss Schwab, your books are absolutely perfect, please teach me how you do your magic…..and than i’ll give her a high five or something.
5. What book made you a reader and why?
Harry Potter, OBVIOUSLY. It’s the book that made me love reading, I used to hate it before…hate it…*cries in the corner of her room*
6. Incendio! Your bookshelf just caught on fire! Show us the one book you save.
I’ll just burn with my books……but, I guess if I had to pick ONE book, i’d have to go with Edgar Allan Poe’s stories and poems…..but my heart would be broken in 1000000 pieces.
7. Which dystopian world would you want to live in if you had to choose one? Why?
Ummmm, none, please? Dystopian worlds are awful!
8. What is your most epic read of all time?
Harry Potter obviously, but other than that I have to say that i’m still buzzing from reading Six Of Crows. It was so amazing, I’ll never stop talking about it! Please read this book.
That was the Epic book tag, hope you enjoyed! 😀