1. Black: Name a series that’s tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
Ummmmmmmmmm, that’s actually really hard to answer. I’m going to say the Shatter Me series, because at first the writing style can be a bit of a surprise and I know a lot of people are not a big fan of this style. But those who love this series do it with a lot of passion. I am one of them, I love this series.
2. Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.
Other than all the Christmas books, i’d have to say the Harry Potter series. For me, the winter season is PERFECT for a reread of this series.
3. Hot chocolate: What is your favorite children’s book?
I wasn’t a big reader when I was a kid, but I used to love the Goosebumps books by R. L. Stine, I always love horror stories, even when I was a kid.
4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
I’m going with The Court of Mist and Fury, because wow, this book got my attention from the start and i’m still thinking about it today. Such a great book, impossible to put down.
5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.
Lately, i’d say i’m seeing the entire Raven Cycle series all over the bookstagram world. Which I have absolutely no problems with. I love this series. You should all read it.
6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout
Afterimage by J. Kowallis, such an incredible series that needs a lot more hype.
7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.
The last book I read was Survive The Night, it was such a disappointment, I was hoping for so much more from this horror YA.
8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.
I’m going with The Infernal Device from Cassandra Clare. This trilogy broke my heart many times, I cried, I got mad, I got sad, but damn, the pain was worth it. SUCH AN INCREDIBLE SERIES. Also, Jem. Always Jem. He’s the best thing in the world.
That was the coffee book tag, hope you enjoy!