Good evening dear crazy reader,
I’ve been in such a contemporary rush lately and I know i’m not the only one who thinks that summer time and warm evenings are just perfect for a good contemporary full of feels and romance. So, tonight I decided to share with you all a list of some of my favorites!
- Colleen Hoover and her magic writing. There’s something absolutely incredible in Hoover’s writing that will hit you in the feels. You will have your heart broken, many, many, many times but trust me, it’s all worth it. She always creates some of the most interesting stories full of twists and turns and hot scenes. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. My two favorite are Maybe Someday and November 9, but really, you can pick any of her books and be fine.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. There is no words to describe my love for this book. I think the reason why I love it so much it’s because of how relatable it is. Cath is such an incredible main character and it’s so easy to care for her, to want things to be okay. Her and her entire world were so easy for me to understand.
- Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the univers. One of my favorite books of all time. I have read and reread it again and again. The writing is incredible, I have marked so many pages just so I can go and reread my favorites quotes. Ari and Dante are both fantastic characters. I love their interactions and the ending. The ending makes my heart so happy, i’m smiling just writing this. Please read this book.
- Next up as to be Simon VS The Homo Sapiens Agenda. This book is adorable, just adorable and so good and oh, did I say adorable? Simon and Blue are just perfect together. Their interactions are my favorite. Also, geeky references. Do you need more?
- A Little Something Different. Because the title tells it all. This book is different and fun, I really enjoyed the whole concept. A love story told by everybody but never by our two main characters. It was original and well done.
- More Happy Than Not is a book I have read not too long ago and i’m still thinking about it. This book is a sad one, it broke my heart more than once. I finished it in one day, I couldn’t put it down. probably one of my favorite book of the year so far.
- What We Saw is an important book. I feel like more people should read it. The book talks about a serious and dark subjects and tells it in such an realistic way. It’s hard to read in some part, but I still feel like you should read it anyway. It will make you think about life and all is injustice.
- Any book by Morgan Matson. Because she is the queen of summer reads. They are the perfect stories to read during a hot day under the sun. Makes you want to go on adventures and fall in love and just do the best of the summer. Fun. Sunny. Perfect.
These are some of my favorite contemporary books, hope you enjoy my little list.