I love movies. But i'm guessing by now you already knew that, and there's a couple of them i can watch over and over again and never get bored. In today's post, i'll be sharing 5 of them. i could've easily went to 10, but lets start with these.
1. American Mary. Of all the movies on this list, this one maybe the one i saw the most. I can't even count the numbers of time i saw it. I know this one is not for everyone. It's weird, it's dark, it's a very gloomy movie. But still, i just never get bored because it's also, entertaining, well-done and just incredible.
2. Spirited Away. oh c'mon, who doesn't love that one? it's just so freaking good. I have only good things to say about it. Love the setting, love the story, love the writing, the animation, LOVE the characters. What else do i need?
3. Sinister. i've talked about my love for this movies alot before too, it's not my fault if it's perfect horror to me. I love the story itself, it's horrifying. Especially once you know the ending. The gore is intense without being too much. The atmosphere is freaking terrifying, i said it before and i will always say it : The music is phenomenal in the film. Keeps you on edges the whole time. it's so good.
4. Scream. Oh look, an other horror movie, what can i say, it's my favorite genre! And Scream will always be one of my favorite. It's on the more amusing side of horror. it's fun, it's gore, it keeps you guessing. And it's full of horror movies references. i can quote this film by heart. one of the best.
5. Mamma Mia! So far on the list, all the movies had a dark aspect. But not this one. Mamma mia! is my happy movie go to. When i'm down, when i'm tired, when it's beautiful and i just want to keep on the good mood, that's what i watch. it's just so fun. The music is good, the story is entertaining and the acting is great. It's just one of those movies that keep you smiling. I love musicals, so much, and this one may be my favorite.
Here you go, my 5 go to movies when i don't know what to watch. i may do a part 2 at some point, i go a couple more i wish to talk about.