we survived this crazy week!!! Woot woot! How fun is a Read-a-thon? I love it. 😀 Soooo… here’s my wrap-up! I have read 5 books out of 7, it’s pretty good knowing that I have work 6 days this week!
Read a book with blue on the cover : Jackaby — My Review
Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name : Love and other perishable items — My Review
Read the last book you acquired : The Martian — My Review
Finish a book without letting go of it : Locke & Key : Head Games (Vol. 2)
Read a book you really want to read : All I Know Now — My Review
And the two books I have not read are How They Met, and other stories and 1984.
It’s this time of the year again when we all try to read as many books possible in a week. here’s my TBR for the booktube-a-thon :
1. Read a book with blue on the cover : Jackaby
2. Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name : Love and other perishable items
3. Read someone else’s favorite book : 1984
4. Read the last book you acquired : The Martian
5. Finish a book without letting go of it : Locke & Key : Head Games (Vol. 2)
6. Read a book you really want to read : All I Know Now
7. Read 7 books : How They Met, and other stories
So here it is, i will probably not be able read them all knowing that i work 6 days this week, but i’m still very excited about the booktube-a-thon, it’s always so fun!
You can check out the Booktube-A-Thon youtube channel for more information.
hello lovely people, I decided to be part of this read-a-thon, i probably won’t be able to read all the books i want to, but hey, lets try it!
my TBR :
1) Top of your TBR – Well, that would be A Darker Shade of Magic. i’m a bit cheating because that is the book i’m currently reading, but i’m not very far in and i know i won’t finish it before the read-a-thon starts, so it’s part of my TBR.
2) Favorite color cover – A little something different. Pink is my favorite color.
3) Not so well known book – The Turning.
4) Favorite re-read – that would be the first book in the Harry Potter series. I’ve been thinking about rereading this series for a long time, this is a good time to start!
5) Favorite genre – Confess. It’s not really my favorite genre, but I have been in a big contemporary mood lately, so i would say it’s one of my favorite genre at this moment.
So here it is, my TBR list for this read-a-thon!
(I also read Gone Girl on my Kobo)
The booktubeathon ended last night and i have read 6 books, 1 859 pages. I’m proud of me.
i’m doing the booktube-a-thon! yayy. it’s highly probable that i won’t be able to read my 7 books in a week, but it’s going to be fun to try it out.
The reading chanllenges :
– book with a picture
– start and finish a series
-book with red on the cover
-book someone else picks out for you
-book from the genre that you’ve read the least this year
-book to movie adaptation
-read 7 books.
annnnnnd here’s my TBR :
The #bookstagramathon read-a-thon ends tonight at midnight. It’s time for me to share my wrap-up.
I’ve read 5 books this week, 1860 pages.
– Allegiant by Veronica Roth
– Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
– Locke & Key, vol #1 by Joe Hill
– Proxy by Alex London
– Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
I’m very happy with the number of books i read this week. It was my first read-a-thon and i don’t think it will be my last. It’s also fun to see what everybody else is reading.
I just wanted to let you know that i am part of the #bookstagramathon. It’s my first read-a-thon, so hopefully i’ll enjoy it. I don’t know what books i’m planning on reading, i guess we’ll see.
You can follow my progress on my instagram and on goodreads. Obviously, i’ll have review up for the books i’ve read and a wrap up.